Thursday, November 15, 2007

At my mom's request

So my mom asked that I take some more pictures of the house and what we see from it. They might not be as exciting to other people, but I understand. Here they are...


This is looking directly out the door at the side of that "restaurant" next door. There used to be a bunch of bushes and stuff, so you couldn't see it as much, but City Hall had people cut it down.



This is the view if you turn left out of the door and look at the street.


This is our door.


This is our gate and the house directly across the street. The dentists office is right next door to it to the left.


This is our house from the street.


This is looking down the street. Our house is on the left, the dentists office has the blue sign and City Hall is the enormous building past that.


This was on my morning bike commute to Hayama Junior High School.



This is also the morning commute.

10 comments:

Andy said...

actually these are super interesting, it really gives a flavor for where you live. how about where you shop for food now?

Liz Peltier Moyer said...

Sure- I like requests.

Andre said...

I like the picture of Dan with those 3 monkeys.

Andre said...

How about more info about the monkeys?

Andre said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz Peltier Moyer said...

Are you calling me a monkey? A little more about the monkeys... they were cute and cuddly and they loved the chocolates that I brought them.

Liz Peltier Moyer said...

Are you calling me a monkey? A little more about the monkeys... they were cute and cuddly and they loved the chocolates that I brought them.

Marianne said...

Thank you very much. It's great to see where you live. I can't wait for the next installment of "Life in Ritto -- Groceries!"

I was wondering what in the world Andre meant about the three monkeys until I read your note back to him. A "little" slow I am.

Love, Mom

Marianne said...

Yes, after almost 3 months I finally figured out how to leave a comment! Mom

Marianne said...

Thank you very much. It's great to see where you live. I can't wait for the next installment of "Life in Ritto -- Groceries!"

I was wondering what in the world Andre meant about the three monkeys until I read your note back to him. A "little" slow I am.

Love, Mom